|CT09 - The Alien Factor|
|Release Date||February 23, 2010|
|Movie Director||Don Dohler|
|Cast|| Don Leifert|
|Preceded by||East Meets Watts|
|Followed by||Danger on Tiki Island|
An alien spaceship lands in a small town in Maryland, releasing several creatures that attack local residents
- Filmed in 1972, The Alien Factor was not released to theaters until 1978 (though some accounts say 1976).
- Director Don Dohler appears as one of the three young men who attempt to kill the alien in the woods.
- In 1982, director Don Dohler produced a loose remake of The Alien Factor, this time called Nightbeast. It features a similar plot and much of the same cast playing characters with the same name.
- Likewise, Dohler's 1985 film The Galaxy Invader (which later became a RiffTrax presentation) also uses much of the same cast.
- Don Dohler's 1999 movie Alien Rampage is sometimes identified by the title Alien Factor 2: Alien Rampage, but it is not a sequel (though it does feature some of the same cast).
- Eleanor Herman (who played Mary Jane) is now a successful author of historical fiction novels, many of which have a supernatural twist.
Prologue: Joel introduces the cast and they take their seats.
Quotes & ReferencesEdit
- A DVD of a live performance was made available on May 23rd, 2010. This performance apparently took place on October 28th, 2009 at Largo at the Coronet in Los Angeles. The DVD is no longer in production but is available second-hand through several online venues.
- A Boxed Set with all Cinematic Titanic recorded presentations was released by Shout! Factory in 2017.
- It can be streamed for free at shoutfactorytv.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.